HISTORY OF THE FRANCHISE
The Mobile Butchery was conceptualised by Johnny Sexwale in 2003 after identifying the need and opportunity in the market. Johnny has been involved in the meat industry since 2001 with Vereeniging Meat Packers.
In 2006 Mr. Sexwale was joined by Adriano De Moura to take the concept to the next level. They formed Franchise Business Innovations (Pty) Ltd, the holding company of Mobile Butchery. This was followed by lengthy and intense research and development process.
Various consultations took place with franchise divisions of most South African major banks, existing franchisors, existing franchisees, franchise consultants and attorneys. Negotiations took place with products and equipment suppliers to build a unique franchise Formula.
Mobile Butchery Vehicle
A fully equipped and refrigerated vehicle designed specifically for fresh, frozen and processed meats.
- Product knowledge
- Practical training
- Monthly consultations
- Launch stock
- Use of the Mobile Butchery brand name
- Use of the Midland Meat brand name
- Website and telephone leads
- Royalty on turnover at 5%
- Marketing fee of R1 500 plus VAT per month
- Accounting fee of R1 500 plus VAT per month
Total Investment: R420 000 plus VAT
A detailed Franchise disclosure document will be furnished upon approval of your application form.
What we expect from a potential Franchisee:
- committed to owning and running your own business within a franchise structure
- operate the franchise strictly in accordance with the franchise system, as set out in the operations and procedures manual
- be in possession of a good credit record, a stable background and high ethical standards
- have a code 10 driver's licence and a public driver's permit
The mission of Mobile Butchery Franchise is to make a difference in the lives of South African entrepreneurs by creating business opportunities through a professionally supported franchise system. To assist them in achieving their highest potential, to become confident, competent and caring entrepreneurs.
Mobile Butchery will provide and support committed entrepreneurs with a sustainable turnkey business system that will create employment and reduce poverty.
We are striving to be the meat delivery company of choice by bringing fresh quality meat to your doorstep.